Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving today and we have so much to be thankful for. We are celebrating with both sets of parents today, which is great! I am really looking forward to that.

We are hoping to have our daughter by next Thanksgiving, and I have no concept of the gratitude that will fill my heart then! As each item on our adoption checklist gets checked off, I feel thankful that no major problems or issues have popped up. As it stands, we are waiting on the following: corrected medical letters, our passports, our fingerprint report and our final homestudy report. When all of this is received, we send everything to get authenticated by the US government, and then it is off to our agency and to CHINA!

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and take the feelings of gratitude that you recall today into the days ahead.

Love,
Dawn

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin