Friday, June 30, 2006

Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money!!

My Mom and Dad have had a garage sale at their house the past two weekends. We have made over $650!! So for our two sales we have $1650!!



Here are a few things that touched my heart. Their next door neighbor donated her proceeds to Operation Olivia. Also, I met the new family across the street from my parent's house and all four of the kids are adopted (pictured below, with their nanny, Grace). They decided to set up a lemonade stand and give us half the proceeds. How sweet! They also took donations. Katrina, the eldest girl, says she just can't wait to meet Olivia. Neither can WE!! :)



We are having such great success selling the items that were donated, that I think we'll have another sale the third weekend of August. Maybe we will finally be able to sell sweaters and Christmas decorations!



Take Care!

Dawn

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin