- She seems to have adjusted very well overall
- She has gained 1 lb, 2ozs and a half an inch in length in just under three weeks
- She has caught on to the fact that if she drops something from her highchair, the dogs pick it up, so sometimes, just for fun she drops Cheerios for them - oh, and she sometimes lets them lick her hands...
- She (YAY!) sleeps about 10 hours straight
- She is crawling really fast and walking while holding two hands to help
- She is used to the dogs and crawls right under them, and they walk right around or over her. They seem to have a good understanding of each other
- She regularly says Mama, Dada, dogga, all-da (all done), hi, ha-o (hello) and has been heard to say Gamma, ge-ta (gentle), tayo (thank you), mo (more) and hi-go (here ya go)
- She has four teeth on top now (and of course the two little ones on the bottom that she came to us with!) She continues to
droolteethe, so there must be more on the way!
We are officially in love. She is a sweet little peanut and we love her to bits. We show her Patricia and Philippe's picture every day. We miss them terribly. My heart ached when Lee said, "I thought having her home would make it easier, but it just makes me want them home all the more". We know they will be home when it is right, we know, we know, but waaaaaaah.
Ok, so I gotta end this on a positive note...