Wednesday, September 06, 2006

From Arby's to China!


It has been a year since we made the decision to adopt! It's our adoptiversary! We marked this event by going to Arby's, where we were (in the drive-thru!) when the big decision took place! We had gone to an informational meeting at a local agency and were discussing it on the way home. I told Lee, "Listen, I really want to do this, but I'm not gonna bring it up again until you do." (Thinking that I was going to wait a while.) Not one second passed and he said, "Well, we're gonna do it!" I was so excited but almost felt like it was too good to be true. "We ARE?" I said. "Yes! I just didn't know if I wanted to go with that agency". So the apprehension I sensed from him was about the agency not adopting! Yippeeeeeee!

We ended up applying to AWAA and have never regretted our decision! They have been there for every question, thought, and concern. When there was a small mishap on our end, they helped resolve the issue expeditously.

Hopefully the next year goes as fast as the last one!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin