Tuesday, November 06, 2007

CCAA Update




The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before August 31, 2006.

The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before December 8, 2005.

Based on this current pace of one week of paperwork processed per month, with no speed-ups or slow-downs, I estimate (I think I did my math right), that we may receive our referral in September of 2008. That will be 30 months since log-in...far different than our original 6-8 month time-frame. Don't count on this, though, as we have clearly seen that there are no guarantees in this process!

2 comments:

Ava's family said...

I'm hoping that September is our worst projection and the CCAA gets to doing those 15 days a month they talked about. Hang in there, Dawn.

Christy said...

Oh my goodness, Dawn! One of these days it will happen...although I'm sure your patience is about gone. Hugs, Christy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin