Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Cut My Hair

Well, my friend did. My friend Sindy was my hair stylist for years before we realized we were soul sisters. She was hanging out at my house a few weeks ago and we decided to cut my hair at about 11:30 at night! The reason? We were talking about my mom and how she likes my hair short, so we cut it. Plus, I've been thinking, if my mom has to lose her hair, I can lose five inches of mine. The funniest part was seeing my mom at the hospital the next day for her appointment and she said, "I liked your hair the way it was yesterday!" Oh well. It is a nice change and has been a distraction of sorts.

When Sindy was cutting my hair I asked her, "How much is on the floor?" and she said, "Mmmm, a small dog." So, we took a picture of the little dog...

1 comment:

Christy said...

Cute! 5 inches?! I didn't know your hair had gotten so long.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin