Sunday, April 06, 2008

Corn Pops vs. Corn Bursts (and other news)

Ok, so I tried the Corn Bursts...they were pretty good!! They seemed crunchier than the Pops. Burst IS a stronger word than Pop...hmmm. I still would like to do a side by side comparison some day, but in the meantime, for the price of the Corn Blasts (and the SIZE of that BAG!!) I will be sticking with the Bursts for a while.

In other, more significant news, my Mom got to leave her "floor" today! We even took her outside for a minute. If it was warm and sunny like yesterday it would have even been better, but still a major accomplishment to be able to wheel her around and get her out of her room!

7 comments:

Jinglebritches said...

Sooooo good to see your Mama up and about!!! And the smile on your faces!! Hugs!

And now you have gotten me curious about Corn Bursts....gunna hafta try em. :0]

We are back from Spring Break

Love you to pieces...hug your Mama from us.

Barb P. said...

So glad that things continue to improve for you mom! She is sure a fighter! You all continue to be in our prayers!
HUGS

Spirit of Adoption said...

what a precious pic! I bet it was wonderful for her to get outside!!!!

Anonymous said...

corn bursts or blasts??
yay for grandma!

Denise said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Your Momma is doing awesome!

Dawn S. said...

It IS Bursts! I went back and corrected it. :)

Tracy said...

I love that picture of you and your mama!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin