Monday, April 21, 2008

A Mish Mash

Ok, folks. This is why I don't cook. YUM. YUM. YUM. Lee grilled for the first time on Sunday night. It was DE-LISH! I love spring and I love summer and I love that I love them and I love that I appreciate them all so much more because I live somewhere where people call it Minnesnowta and where it snows every April. These pictures are only from April 1! Ummm, where are Abby's feet? Well, it was nearly 80 degrees today, so we are on our way, I think...

I was able to take my Mom out of the hospital for a while yesterday and we went to the thrift store, a favorite family pasttime. It was so great for Mama to get out for a while! We had a great time and it was so sunny and warm outside. She is holding her own but we are still praying for her to be able to eat and drink soon!

The pictures below are from the aviary at my Mom's hospital. It is so fun to watch the birds steal from each other to build their nests.

The last picture is Corene and Ava, my great-nieces, and I in my Mom's bed since she is up in her chair so much these days!




3 comments:

Adam said...

It loooks like things are following the spring weather....getting better every day - super!

Tracy said...

YUM - that does look delish!

Jenny said...

yum. thought I commented last night but I guess not. I think I told you all already. :)

Yay for spring.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin