Sunday, June 22, 2008

Don't Call ME a DIVA!!



Check it out, folks, I can get down and dirty with the big boys! I have scraped, sanded, sealed, peeled, planned, prepared, prodded, primed, painted, pulled, pushed, purged, packed, produced, proclaimed and everything else along with the best of them!! It has been an exhilarating, exhausting process. I NEVER thought I would be excited for the day that my parents moved out of their house - we moved there when I was nine - but when the time is right, it's right. And we all know it. Pics of the moving day in the next post!
(in the last pic you can see the white powder on the camera!!)

3 comments:

mshel333 said...

Perfectly proud of you!

Vivian M said...

You are a domestic goddess? I still like diva, though.

Unknown said...

YOu rock! Great pics

Blog Widget by LinkWithin