Sunday, June 08, 2008

This Week's Weather Forecast

They say that if you don't like the weather in Minnesota, wait five minutes. Well, I don't think that's quite accurate.

As we were about to turn in last night, we noticed how warm it was in the house and wondered if we should turn on the AC. "What's the temperature going to get down to tonight?" Dawn asked. I didn't know.

I wasn't at a computer, so I called the free KARE11 weather service and put it on speaker phone. This is what we heard...



(If the flash player doesn't load, click here.)

There's nothing like a good laugh just before going to sleep!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

THAT is funny. Gotta play it for my weather geek hubby.

Beth said...

So, I'm thinkin' it might be a bit rainy and right around 75 degrees or so for a few days. :) Hilarious!

mshel333 said...

Good news for mosquitos!

Spirit of Adoption said...

that's so funny! : ) you think it might rain this week? : )

It's been in the triple digits here!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin