Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Am Forever Changed.

Be careful learning about the plight of the orphan. Like me, you might be forever changed. You may think about them in the middle of the night (not just my three but whoever, wherever, the abused child, the street child, the hungry child, the homeless child); when you eat a delicious meal; or climb into your soft, warm, safe bed.

Please take a quick moment to hop on over to my niece Jenny's blog for her poignant perspective that she posted after reading my post at the Flip Flop Fleet.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Love the new look! And we are still searching for disocunts and deals around here.
I was changed a long time ago. Better late than never! Sometimes I think ignorance is bliss, but enlightment is a blessing in disguise.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin